Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

witches' night out.

There is a place called Gardener Village. It is filled with boutiques, cafes, a restaurant, and a fully stocked candy shop. Once every October, Gardener Village hosts the largest gathering of witches in the state. Literally. This was my first year at Witches' Night Out so I had no idea how popular it was...I was amazed at the hundreds of women who had dressed up in extravagant costumes for this event. Seriously, this was one of the coolest things I have ever done in the spirit of Halloween. 
This is Katie. She invited me to Witches' Night Out. 
This is the traffic leading to Gardener Village. Like I said, this is extremely popular!
These were some women that we met and just loved their costumes. So many people went all out that we felt underdressed. 

Witches' Night Out is going on for one more night, Oct. 23rd. If you have a chance, go out to it! The stores have fabulous sales going on and it's just a really fun atmosphere. Don't forget to wear your most outrageous witch costume! Happy Cackling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment