Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

at room temperature.

Once upon a time, three years ago to be precise, I started taking my lunch to school (college) with me every day. This complicated things sometimes because trying to keep cold foods cold was a little difficult, even with the help of one of those frozen block things. Seriously, people, they don't really stay frozen for 6 hours. There was a fridge at school, but it was too stuffed and disgusting for me to want to store my delicious sustenance in there. So lately I've been packing yogurt into my lunchbox. And it drops to room temperature and consistency. And it is delicious. Call me crazy, or perhaps even unsanitary/unhealthy because who knows what those yogurt bacteria do at room temperature, but it is so delicious. 

And so we fast forward to today. I packed cookie dough. No, not cookies. Cookie dough. And I can't wait to start eating that goopy mess. 



P.S. Next time, I think I'm going to introduce you guys to a little thing I like to call Magic Bullet Guacamole. Stay tuned.......

1 comment: