Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

the first of the last.

First day of my (actual) last semester proved to be eventful. I kid you not, if you need a boost or surprising event to happen in your life, RIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. 


First, on my way to the train station, I almost got side swiped by some stinkin' Grand Am. They're called blind spots for a reason. Check 'em. 


Second, while waiting for a bus I noticed an opened bottle of Fiji water. Only there wasn't water in it. It wasn't beer or apple juice neither. That crap was pee. Ha ha ha ok, you have to admit that sentence was kind of funny. But that bottle wasn't. 


Third, and last, there were crazies on the bus. Just like always. These ones enjoyed talking to themselves loud enough for the rest of us to hear. 


Through everything that happened, it's as if my first day of my last semester was welcoming me back. With homicidal drivers, urine filled transparencies, and aspiring socialites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment