Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

see spot run.

Oh hey, guys. Despite my return to school (my last semester!), my adventures have not increased. Except if you count seeing that Fiji water bottle at a bus stop filled with some curiously yellow-brown liquid. Cue moans of disgust....


No matter how exciting or not my life is, I have something to share with you. Most of you probably know what it is, use it, or have at least heard of it. It's called Spotify and you can find it mostly on Facebook. For the longest time I saw people continuously posting about what they were listening to on Spotify. I was mostly annoyed and therefore ignored any curious feelings. The same thing happened last week when I was too lazy to go get a space heater for my room so I just miserably slept in the cold until my bed warmed up. Until I overcame my stupidity. Now I am warm AND smart. The same thing can be said of Spotify, my friends. It's like a free version of iTunes, except you can't download (legally, I assume) the songs onto your media player. Basically, you download Spotify and can listen to whatever artist/song you want to as many times as you want. I am currently drooling over Hans Zimmer's latest album, Sherlock Holmes 2. It's a serious treat. 


Just like Spotify! Seriously, if you're still here and haven't checked it out yet, I give you full permission to cast me off immediately (for now) and immerse yourself in what promises to be hours of blissful music discovery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment