Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

simmering sundays: backwards strawberry cheesecake.

Oh hey guys. I think that a hearty "Welcome Back!" is in order for you....and mostly for me. In any case, what is on the menu today is impressively delicious and will hopefully make up for my absence. 


I don't really know what to call these things. Cheesecake filled strawberries seems to be the most basic name. But they taste so delicious. Here is the link. The filling is incredibly heavenly. I have no pictures because my hands were immediately messy from the chocolate. Plus, my family devoured them all in such a short time there was hardly any time for photos. But I think the pictures on the website are lovely enough. So if you want an impressive, yet easy dessert, pick these!


5 Out of 5 Carrots for Taste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment