Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

late night tv.

Last night, my family and I stayed up watching Ghost Adventures. I unfortunately have a stupidly logical brain and try to find explainable reasons for the paranormal activity that the guys on the show are so eagerly seeking. That being said, I also get scared easily. So easily that when I was little I would sit on the stairs and wait for my brother to come out from behind the corner instead of risking getting scared. Hey, prevention is key. Last night must have been a marathon or something because these shows just kept coming on...And I just kept watching them. The part that scares me the most isn't watching them while they're alone, at night, and provoking spirits. No, no. The part that scares me the most is learning about the stories of the deceased people and hearing other people's accounts of paranormal activity. What also freaks me out beyond belief is imagining myself in their shoes. You couldn't pay me enough to spend the night in a haunted house. No amount of money would inspire me to be alone in an attic where someone hung themselves. You also couldn't give me enough stuff to want to provoke an angry spirit. Seriously, there is some weird glutton-for-punishment thinking going on in their brains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment