Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

only one word.

I know there is at least one person that you can think of that, well, doesn't get your highest of praise. They're not nice, they think it's funny to make other people look bad, they think they are super cool, but they really aren't, etc, etc. What do you say to these people? Many choice, four-letter words, I'm sure. But what if those words have been used on them so many times that they have lost their punch? I have another word for them. And it just so happens to have four letters. Don't get too excited yet......Here, I found a song (surprise, surprise) that captures what I would like to say to all of those _____ people, and if you ever want to find out what the word is, you'll listen to the song. 


Here's to having good, nice people in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment