Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

tropical armpits.

Whew, boy, has it been a long time since I posted! Well, I am back with more stunningly hard-hitting and semi-almost-but-not-quite news worthy stories. 


First on the agenda is that the semester is finally over. I wrote my last paper and emailed it to my professor yesterday, not that I have any idea on how good it was seeing as it was my last paper...but the fact of the matter is that I am finished. And now fully able to devote my days to eating, sleeping, and hopelessly trying to find some good daytime television. And for when my dad reads this:


Dad, I devote every second of my waking day to finding a job. Enough said. 


But seriously, I have almost all of my previous three employers' phone numbers and addresses all memorized, just waiting for the opportunity to be put on an employee application. 


Second thing I want to let you guys in on is a show called The Voice. It's the singing show that American Idol wishes it could be. Plus it has my newfound musical obsession as one of its judges, Blake Shelton - please check him out because you will enjoy. The first two episodes were so fun to watch because the judges have their backs to the singers and if they want to see them and want them on their singing brigade, they have to push a button. Just promise me you'll check it out because as you can tell, I'm not always so eloquent in my descriptions. 


Last thought to leave you with, and yes I purposely put this one last. I bought some new deodorant the other day. It's called Tropical Blast or something like that. It smelled the best when compared to the other ones, plus it was pretty cheap. But now I can't get my armpits to stop smelling like a luau. The scent even overpowers any body spray or perfume I put on. It's like the pineapples and coconuts have formed a militia and not even the boundaries of my clothes will stop them from domination. So from the island paradise formerly known as Kylie's pits, aloha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment