Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

countdown.

I haven't posted for lack of material. In fact, I've had some nice adventures in my absence. The adult male who repeatedly picked his nose AND ATE IT was a pretty big occurrence. Surprisingly, I think I was the only one on the bus who noticed it. I gave a stranger on the bus a packet of fruit snacks because she was crying. Yes, apparently I believe that fruit snacks are a sort of therapy. At least the ones filled with "real" fruit juice (don't believe their lies!!). And lastly, I'm pretty sure I sat on a seat that someone had peed on because those smells don't lie, much like Shakira's hips. If ever you are in need of a little spicing up in your life, please, consider taking public transportation. You shall never want again. 


In other news, I leave fro New York City one week from Monday the 5th. Crazy, huh? So to celebrate the joyous occasion, I will be posting a song a day about the Big Apple herself. I know, I know. That will equate to more posts in a week than I've done in a few months, but it's just 'cause I love you guys. 


AND I'M SO EXCITED. 


We'll start off with the good ol' mascot of America..... Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment