Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

retire.

For those of you on the edge of your seat about which shirt design won...The Lion! Hopefully I will have it available for purchase within a few weeks. Then you can wear it about town, covered in a thick coat because it's still freezing outside. Well, 2010 is just about over. I think I shall leave you with a few of the lessons I learned.....
   *Moving out really is the best thing for a person.
   *Apartments, no matter how dingy, can be the refuge and sanctuary you always dreamed of.
   *Only have friends who won't ditch you on your birthday. 
   *Sunscreen is imperative during the summer.
   *Find what you want to do. Then do it. 
   *Ask for what you want for Christmas. There is a chance you will get it. 
   *2x4's do not paddle full-sized ski boats. 


See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. I remember talking to you about the dingy apartment thing. And even though I love having you around the house now, I completely understand. That's kinda why you have the(wo)man-cave downstairs; so you can pretend you have solitude in your lower level sanctuary. As for your other observations:

    I'll be there for you on your birthday....
    I like sunscreen, too......
    I have a big list of chores you can do.......
    You're welcome for the gifts.....
    I thought scouts were always prepared.......

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete