Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

it WAS a secret.

Ok, guys. I have an awesome secret that I have been keeping from you guys. It's a secret that has been filling my time and belly. It's called Food Gawker. This is the basic run down: It's a website that people submit their food photos to. The winners get a spot on their website that links up to their blog/website. Viewers of Food Gawker can go directly to the site of the food that they see. Warning: Entry onto the website is NOT based on quality of the recipes. I have found this out the trial-and-error way - I wouldn't say hard way because cooking is fun for me and the only way you discover things is by trying them out. There is the option of creating a profile and making a Favorites category. That way all the recipes you want to try will be right at your fingertips. Awesome, right??


I can't believe that I've kept this from you guys for so long. Seriously, I must have tried at least 20 recipes within just a few months. I really encourage you guys to visit the site. Another warning, however: THIS IS ADDICTIVE. 


Happy Gawking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment