Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

finally.

Yes, I realize that this post is a long time coming. Believe me, I have a good excuse. Hopefully I will have proof of this good excuse once this weekend is over. But onto the long awaited event: The Design Contest. Below are my two designs that I'm putting up for auction. The shirt will be $20, including shipping. The one with the most votes by the 30th will be the one put up for sale. To vote, either comment or (if you don't want to have a Google account), email me your choice (runningcarrot14@yahoo.com). Please, please, please indicate what size you would most likely purchase (they will be adult t-shirts). All of the info will be most helpful. Thank you so much for checking this out. Thank you even more for participating in The Contest. Here you go!
 Lightning Bolt Man. Yes, the shirt will include the golden electricity stick.
Lion. Each shirt will have the golden accents, but at different places. Uniquely yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment