Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

the levels of news.

First off, I apologize for the lack of posting last week. The end of the semester really gets to a girl, ya know? Anyway, I think I can make it up to you with what I have in store. Second, the news. 
  Good News: I got another nap today on the bus ride home. 
  More Good News: I got into two dance pieces in the Modern Dance Department.
  Better News: Old Lady wasn't on the bus today so I got to leisurely stroll to my car, wait for it to warm up, and then drive off in whatever pace I chose.
  Best News: I have a recipe for you guys. 
It's called Taco Soup. It's ridiculously easy to make and caters to vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters alike. Here's what you need:
  1 can of green beans
  1 can of diced tomatoes
  1 can of corn
  1 can of kidney beans
  1 can of diced chilies (whatever kind/hotness you like)
  1 packet of taco seasoning
  1 pound of ground beef, already cooked (non-meat-eaters leave this out...obviously)


Pour all of the ingredients, undrained from the can, into a slow cooker or big, big pot. Let it sit on medium-low-ish for a few hours. Then you stuff. I promise it delivers. Especially on a cold, dreary day when all you wish for is something hot running down your throat. 


And now for the most exciting news. If you haven't noticed, I have another page besides this one called Carrot Tops. By next week, I will have pictures up of a few different t-shirt designs. I will hold a contest between the designs, and the winning design will be available for purchase soon after! So make sure to stop by next week and support the starving college students of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment