Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

no.

As a dance major, I have no finals. Why does this atrocity not happen to me, you ask? Let me ask a question in return...What would we get tested on? Let me also pose a situation to you: We get tested every day on how well we learn new material, how well our bodies perform the new material, how much we've improved from yesterday's performance, and against all the other dancers' performances. Now. Would you rather have 4 quizzes and one final OR be tested the entire semester? Since I am kind of a weirdo, I go with the latter. Eh, it makes me happy. Sue me. I have also noticed something else that is absent in my life. SNOW. Where the heck is all the snow around here?? Wintertime in Utah is not wintertime without the snow. What about all of those poor resorts that opened Thanksgiving weekend? I don't think they have that much snow anymore. And if they're not open, then my brother and I can't go snowboarding after we get matching day lift passes to Brighton. This situation is contingent upon us getting those passes again. Obviously. But it was a nice gift that we got last year. Going snowboarding with my brother reminds me when he taught me how to snowboard. It went something like this....As we get off the lift, which is not on the bunny hill, but on a huge mountain that has a blizzard occurring, my brother tells me to strap in and follow him. This is while he's teaching me, mind you. Don't worry. It gets better. I got stuck in 4 foot deep powder. He then preceded to tell me that I had to get myself out because he wasn't coming in to help because then he'd get stuck. We're a very loving family, I promise. Anyway, to hold you over until I get the t-shirt designs up, and I promise that they're going up next week!!!, here is a picture for you to just enjoy. 
I simply love this picture. I hope you see why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment