Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

gifts aplenty.

Holy Hannah. I had a good haul this Christmas. Clothes to let me be more girly? Check. Nice smelling perfume and lotion? Check. Fancy camera that will give me, and consequently you, super duper pictures? Definitely check. I can't wait to start taking pictures with it. That is, after I read the massive manual that came with it. Talk about confusing. Eventually I just consoled myself by reading my new Harry Potter book. Oh, don't think that I don't already have all seven of them because I do. I'm talking about Tales of Beadle the Bard. I love entering the HP world all over again. I also got to see Tangled on Christmas. If you haven't seen it, do so. If you have, do yourself a favor and see it again. I know I will be. Update on the shirt situation? Mr. Lion is totally winning so if you want the Lightning Man on your shirt you better make it known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment