Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the holiday.

I left the "s" out on purpose. I'm not talking about the time of year, I'm talking about the movie. It stars Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, and Jack Black. My only problem with this movie is Cameron Diaz. Her character seems like she's supposed to be really complex, but either she doesn't act very well or I got it wrong. Either way, her voice also really bugs me. Her counterpart, however, plays the sexiest single dad. Ever. Jude Law is just the most awesome guy in this movie. It makes watching all the scenes with Cameron Diaz worth it. I love that Kate Winslet befriends an old guy. She is just the sweetest thing. And I absolutely adore Jack Black in this movie. Finally he's not just being stupid-funny! Sure, he's a little dorky, but he's also charming and cute. And just plain hilarious. This movie is a perfect addition to the season. Plus two hours of Jude Law never hurt anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment