Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

hp.

Hewlett-Packard? How perfect? Henry peed? If the real answer to those two letters does not come to mind, let me illuminate you about the world's greatest phenomenon. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 premiered last night. Of course I was in attendance. I love Harry Potter. Have since I first discovered him when we were both eleven. I have loved reading every single book, literally growing up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. To me, the characters are more than fictional...They actually are real. Because of all this and so much more that would take way too long to write, the second-to-last installation of the movie series was super important to be a part of. I actually haven't been too impressed with the movies, with the exception of the sixth one. This new movie blows my mind. I love it. Even though I knew what was going to happen I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I am planning when I will see it again, hopefully before the end of this month. There are just some things in this world that stand for much more than what they seem, and this movie/book series is one of them. Seriously, if you are looking for something to change your life, become a Harry Potter fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment