Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

the elephant in the room.

I went on a date tonight. A date with a very nice boy. This was our second date, so we were still on the "Getting to Know You" topics, which made for very interesting conversations. He asked questions about things that I don't normally talk about. With anyone. Not that I can't talk about them, just that I don't. He asked me if the topics made me uncomfortable....here's the thing: I can't decide if I'm uncomfortable talking about them or not. I don't have a problem about talking about them; I am just not used to it. Now this is the thing on my mind....Do I want to get comfortable talking about them? Do I like knowing them in my head, but not talking about them? What would happen if I did start talking about them? Anything? Everything? Nothing? This is what happens when you venture into the dating world. Mass confusion. 

1 comment:

  1. "This is what happens when you venture into the dating world. Mass confusion."
    hahaha. Nice, Kylie.
    I have no advice, only this: What a cool person, to ask the questions no one else has.

    ReplyDelete